cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] CC Mixtape

  • From: "Yannick H'Madoun" <yannick.hmadoun AT gmail.com>
  • To: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] CC Mixtape
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 23:23:36 +0100

Should we set the release on the 12th then? That gives us some more time to get everything in order (and it gives me some more time to focus on the CC Belgium relaunch event on Saturday)

A one-pager would be a good idea indeed, can you start a Gdoc Christian? I will help with the draft since it will probably have some overlap with the blog-text I will provide anyway..

Best,
Yannick