cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] CC Mixtape

  • From: CC Israel <cc AT creativecommons.org.il>
  • To: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] CC Mixtape
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 13:43:26 +0200

Hi,
Wonderful news -also in my opinion - version 2 is awesome!
Actually there are 19 songs - am I wrong?

and for a catchy name - maybe it can be "19 for a decade" or "Just 19 and cc-decade dream" (bad name but the lyrics of "Special Needs" just pop up in my mind)
 or "CC Europe decade-Mixtape"

or just leave it with the current name :)

Dalit