cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] CC Mixtape

  • From: "Yannick H'Madoun" <yannick.hmadoun AT gmail.com>
  • To: Christian Villum <villum AT creativecommons.dk>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] CC Mixtape
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 02:22:43 +0100

Wow, great work Teresa! I will take some time tomorrow to help you fill out the blancs!
@Christian, I like the second one better.

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:24 AM, Christian Villum <villum AT creativecommons.dk> wrote:
Great effort everybody!

I've been mocking up a cover - let me know what you think? All and every suggestion for changes and revisions are really welcome:

-Christian
CC Denmark

www.creativecommons.dk