cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] CC Mixtape

  • From: Nena Antic <n.a.advocatstudio AT gmail.com>
  • To: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] CC Mixtape
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 00:10:09 +0100

Dear all,

Christian's cassetteĀ  and a maxi compilation seem pretty cool to me.

All the best from Belgrade,
Nena

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 11:19 PM, Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl> wrote:
Dear all,

with regard to the cover, we're working with a graphic designer who created for us a range of imagery related to CC and copyright. It's in a quite minimal, black+white style. I'm enclosing the main CC-related graphic and one that's about music, and there's more here:
http://centrumcyfrowe.pl/conasuwiera/
it's all CC BY and I can provide raw files.

if you'd like to go in this direction maybe we can get him to quickly cook up some sort of mashup that's fitting for the mixtape. I can also see it being used in the short note Christian is proposing (which I think is a good idea).

We're doing a CC party on the 12th, will be happy to play the mixtape, if it's ready!

best,

Alek