baslinux - [BL] xcal and rclock: position and automatic start-up

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] xcal and rclock: position and automatic start-up
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 12:49:14 -0800 (PST)

Does anyone know how to make xcal and rclock
start up automatically when X is started?
I tried putting "exec xcal" and "exec rclock"
under "exec jwm" in my X startup file, but they
don't work.

Also, how does one set the screen position for
these two programs when they open? It's a pain
to always have to drag them to where i want them
... and one of the machines i want to use them on
doesn't have any pointer device anyway.

-monz