baslinux - [BL] Basiclinux 3.5 and wireless (ma401).

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Basiclinux 3.5 and wireless (ma401).
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 20:43:00 +0000

Hello all :)

While I'm here I was wondering the following -- does anyone have any
experience in getting a PCMCIA based wireless network card going in
basiclinux? (it's a netgear MA401). It works on a newer laptop in
slackware 12 but so far I'm not sure what I need to use to make it
work in basiclinux. I understand it uses the orinoco modules, but I'm
guessing it must need more - I tried these (downloaded from the BL3.5
main page) and tried to use them via insmod orinoco_cs.o but got lots
of "insmod: unresolved symbol" messages x.x :( .

thanks

ljones