baslinux - Re: [BL] 3COM PCMCIA, BL3.5

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] 3COM PCMCIA, BL3.5
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 21:56:03 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

The Card Services warning was because the card wasn't seated all the way in the socket, that is fixed now :). Unfortunately, after creating urandom, udhcpc still fails to get an address. I tried manually entering one with ifconfig but still no luck. No lights on the card, or on the router.

Are you sure the router is working? Mine light up when I turn them on. I have run into routers where the wired part works but the wireless does not, or where neither work (even though they light up) due to a capacitor leaking.

Can you test the same setup with a linux live CD such as DamnSmallLinux (which needs 32MB to boot)?