baslinux - Re: [BL] 3COM PCMCIA, BL3.5

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] 3COM PCMCIA, BL3.5
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 16:19:09 +0000 (UTC)

I tried to get an address from the router by running /udhcpc/ and it couldn't find //dev/urandom/ and could never get a response from the router. As well,

BL3 came without /dev/urandom (Steven added it to two links packages that use ssl - I don't think I needed it for pcmcia).
To make your own /dev/urandom:

cd /dev
mknod urandom c 1 9

the activity lights on the card remained off the entire time. After a reboot and again trying //etc/pcmcia/start/, with no changes made to anything, now /cardmgr /is giving the error "/Card Services release does not match/". My

That is a normal error message - don't recall why.
Sindi

version is 3.2.7. I have no idea. I'm not by any means a Linux guru or even a Linux user, and I am piecing this together solely through use of Google. I'd appreciate any help.

Steve.