baslinux - Re: [BL] bent linux precompiled uclibc programs

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] bent linux precompiled uclibc programs
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 03:03:45 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

Message from Steven
===================
Sindi wrote:

Get cpio and bzip2 from slackware

BL3 has bunzip2. That should be sufficient
for unpacking bzip2 archives.

cpio is in the /slakware/a2 directory of
Slackware 4.0

The busybox 1.32 cpio extracts aumix and clockspeed but for elinks*.cpio (about 5.6MB):

cpio: unsupported cpio format, use newc or crc

man cpio:

newc: The new (SVR4) portable format, which supports file systems having more than 65546 i-nodes

crc: same thing with a checksum added.

SW7.1 (a1) cpio.tgz is only 72K and also includes mt for tape backup.
It worked.

elinks-uclibc is 2.4MB.
elinks dynamic against glibc is 1.6MB

About lists SSL but not javascript support, No Backtrace, etc., same as what I compiled. Works in BL2. I need to reboot to BL3 to test.