baslinux - Re: [BL] links-ssl for libc5

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] links-ssl for libc5
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 02:11:42 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 30 Mar 2008, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

Message from Steven
===================
Sindi wrote:

Downloaded to bl2 (where I have libc5) and tried
it at gmail and it says it is doing SSL negotation
but puts me back to the login page.

I believe the gmail login uses javascript.
links96 does not do javascript.

Neither does links2 or elinks and they work there when compiled with SSL.
Lynx also works (if I stop blocking google cookies).

My links2 and elinks ssl both accessed gmail.

Do they both do javascript?

I have not compiled anything that does javascript except links 2-1pre28
and I have not needed that to access gmail, just links2-1pre33, elinks, or lynx.