baslinux - Re: [BL] bl3: ftpd and links

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] bl3: ftpd and links
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 06:22:02 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 30 Mar 2008, Giuseppe wrote:

Elinks connects with the sites I enter but the screen is empty. I see it
connects: it shows the speed and progress of connection. It seems to be
faster than Lynx and Links2 but it shows nothing. No error message and no
complains.

Same results here. Doesn't matter whether the site is remote (e.g., google) or local (e.g., hotlist.html). Like it's missing fonts, or fonts are transparent or something. Same in console as in terminal. Light on dark or dark on light terminal makes no difference--still blank pages. Anyway, nice try. I can see that even tabs work.

James