baslinux - Re: [BL] Re : Colours, or lack thereof (cont-d) & Misc.

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Re : Colours, or lack thereof (cont-d) & Misc.
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 17:57:35 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 28 Jul 2007, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

Message from Steven
Sindi wrote:

How is it specified which of the five BL3 misc (75dpi)
fonts is used where?

.Xdefaults sets the default font for xterms.

9x15 which acc. to fonts.dir is clR9x15

Are the other four fonts larger, to be used as higher resolutions?
Why five different sizes?

Perhaps in the next BL this one default font could be left full sized?

When/how would we use the other four fonts? Do we change .Xdefaults or specify a different font to be used by rxvt if we increase resolution?