baslinux - Re: [BL] magicpoint questions

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] magicpoint questions
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 07:11:52 +1200

Message from Steven
===================
James wrote:

> Steven, you mentioned that you use the mogrify command
> frequently for resizing images.
> May I ask what version of imagemagick you've used on
> BL 3?

I run mogrify (from ImageMagic-5.1.1) on my main BL2
computer (which has had many libraries added over the
years). I then transfer the images (send/receive) to
my laptop using a PCMCIA network card.

> Is it the one from Slack 4?

No, although that one should work.

> Any dependency issues that you recall?

No, just the usual collection of Xlibs (which are available
as a BL3 add-on package) and some image libraries (which
can be added from Slackware 4). No GTK or Gnome stuff.