baslinux - Re: [BL] magicpoint questions

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] magicpoint questions
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 09:46:08 -0400

Steven, you mentioned that you use the mogrify command frequently for
resizing images. I got imagemagick installed on
my other machine and have sufficiently mastered resizing with the mogrify
command. In case I may want to do more
creating and editing of magicpoint presentations on the machine I will use to
display the presentations, I want to put
imagemagick on there as well. May I ask what version of imagemagick you've
used on BL 3? Is it the one from Slack 4?
Any dependency issues that you recall?

Thanks,
James