baslinux - Re: [BL] Which is Smaller, X or Svgalib?

  • From: "mikkel meinike" <mimeini AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Which is Smaller, X or Svgalib?
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 09:08:44 +0100

Where did you download it from? My partner is very interested in it (Po).

I link to et from:

http://www.home.no/mlinux/bl.htm

it is:

http://www.tucows.com/preview/8563

and

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/apps/graphics/draw/!INDEX.short.html

I also have a Little comment to Stevens good idea about a updated
SVGAlib BL. The libvga that I initially had from SW4 wouldn't work on
my machine It was giving me "Bus error" Then David Moberg gave me a
link to another libvga that worked. It is on my homepage.

To Lee' posting about svgalib and tinyX

To the image program. XV can manipulate images yes, but only in the
same way that netpbm can. You can not go in an "push pixel around"
with the mouse like in a paint program it wouldn't do the job I need
to do.

/Mikkel