baslinux - Re: [BL] [delete] Which is Smaller, X or Svgalib?

  • From: Lee Forrest <lforrestster AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] [delete] Which is Smaller, X or Svgalib?
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 15:58:16 +0000

On Thu, Mar 08, 2007 at 11:40:27PM +0000, sindi keesan wrote:

That's 5 long posts, all very interesting.

But none of them offer an answer to the question I posed.

"Which is Smaller, X or Svgalib?"

I posted approximate figures for X, but I don't use Svgalib, so
I'm hoping someone who uses it will post something resembling my
original post in response.

Perhaps users of Svgalib don't want to face the fact that their
choices result in larger OSs than users of X?

[delete]

Lee

--
"...the e-mail system (everywhere!) was not intended for
file transfer."