baslinux - Re: [BL] Tiny Linux in General

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: lforrestster AT gmail.com, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Tiny Linux in General
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 06:26:37 +0000 (UTC)

They may be all over your place but not all over my place.

You said you live in a city. If you do, there are classical music stations
there.

You simply haven't tried.

I'm willing to bet money on this. Which city? I'll find the classical stations
there on the web.

Ann Arbor Michigan's only classical station went to all talk a few years ago. We are about 50-75 miles from Toledo, Detroit, and Lansing, and get weak stations from them all, with classical music at some times of the day and week. The Windsor Canada station comes from farther away but is relatively strong, and they play a mix of classical 'and beyond' except Friday evening through Sunday they play junk.

I don't see why you don't just use a regular windoze-wannabee
linux distro if you want to do so much of what they do. They are
free.

You are not making any sense. You do not need a GUI or a mouse to listen to streaming audio.

Much lower environental impact.

Lee

sindi