baslinux - Re: [BL] Tiny Linux in General

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Tiny Linux in General
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 07:36:33 +1300

sindi keesan wrote:

> My 56K connection is not adequate for listening to 20K
> internet radio - it keeps cutting out.

Then there is something wrong with your 56k connection
or there is something wrong with the feed. I regularly
listen to 20k, 24k and 32k feeds on my dialup connection
and there is no cutting out. In fact I can listen to a
football game at 24k and get the GameTracker live stats
and get emails during the commercial breaks without the
signal cutting out.