baslinux - Re: [BL] Tiny Linux in General

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: lforrestster AT gmail.com, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Tiny Linux in General
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 06:29:51 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007, Lee Forrest wrote:

On Sat, Jan 13, 2007 at 05:19:11AM +0000, sindi keesan wrote:
[delete]
A $1 radio would not pick up any classical broadcast stations. I set my
receiver to mono to eliminate some of the static and still can't get all
four stations at all places in town.

How do you plan to get internet radio at all places in town?

I live in three places and have computers at all of them.
Our county will soon have free wireless access.

Lee

What on earth does this discussion have to do with Basiclinux?