baslinux - Re: [BL] Acronyms (was: Sindi -- Compiler)

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: lforrestster AT gmail.com, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Acronyms (was: Sindi -- Compiler)
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:07:08 +0000 (UTC)

I have a better idea. Since Sindi thinks its okay to call
anything whatever anyone wants to call it, I'll start calling her
"Prunella".

:-)

Lee

The purpose of acronyms is to save space and typing time. Sindi is five letters. Prunella is eight.

Linux lets you type in the shortest string that differentiates one thing from another. We have a Sheldon and a Steven so I cannot be 'S'.

Si