baslinux - Re: [BL] quad monitor

  • From: "David Moberg" <davidjmoberg AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] quad monitor
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:37:09 -0800

Jumping into this thread...

sindi keesan wrote:
On Fri, 3 Nov 2006 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:
(-snip-)
> I don't think mplayer enlarges.

If you are using x11, start mplayer with the -zoom option and resize
the window. If you don't want a window manager, start with the -zoom
option and use the -x and -y options to specify a size for the window
(in pixels). e.g. mplayer -zoom -x 640 -y 480 stream.avi.

I keep running across Quicktime and apparently to watch it with Mplayer
(streaming) you need LIVE.com video libraries. What/where are those?

I included them in the last release of MPlayer. Perhaps the version I
used is too old? I was unable to find a version more recent than 2005.

David