baslinux - Re: [BL] quad monitor

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] quad monitor
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 17:05:56 +0000 (UTC)

You can watch many TV stations over the web without a TV tuner card. Broadband would be helpful since most streams are 200K+ but Brazil and Mexico webcast educational TV at 45K and 40Kbps.

Does the Mplayer compiled for BL handle streaming video?

XFree86 4 can send output to four Screen devices - can Xfree86 3?
Apparently it can control four different video cards, presumably sending the same output to each one, and you would use a virtual screen and display upper left on Screen0, lower right on Screen3, etc. This would of course put 2" of opaque plastic case in between the four screens.