baslinux - Re: [BL] quad monitor

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] quad monitor
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 01:53:54 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

sindi keesan wrote:

Steven, can you recommend lists of TV sites?

http://www.vtuner.com/

What speed computer do you have?

350 MHz, but that is not the bottleneck.
My dial-up connection is the bottleneck.

Why does mplayer tell me my computer is too slow?
It is 600MHz.

I am now at the point where about 1/3 of the TV sites which are 40K or under are viewable, but half the time with no sound. Not just quicktime, Realaudio and Windows Media too.

Can you watch quicktime .mov with links and the correct .cfg file?