baslinux - Re: [BL] Parallel port CD-ROM drive

  • From: "Karolis Lyvens" <karolisl AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Parallel port CD-ROM drive
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 15:41:55 -0400

I get the following messages from pcd.o now:

Using ./pcd.o
pcd: pcd version 1.07, major 46, nice 0
pcd0: Autoprobe failed
pcd: No CD-ROM drive found
insmod: init_module: pcd: Device or resource busy

Maybe the last message is the cause of other problems in this insmodding
chain?

On 5/21/06, 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org <3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org> wrote:
Karolis Lyvens wrote:

> The curious thing i have noticed is, when insmodding pcd.o,
> i get several messages:
> insmod: unresolved symbol register_cdrom
> insmod: unresolved symbol unregister_cdrom
> insmod: unresolved symbol cdrom_fops
>
> Could this mean i have to insmod cdrom.o?

Probably. Perhaps also isofs.o