baslinux - Re: [BL] BL 2.1 with bzimage.big

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL 2.1 with bzimage.big
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 01:15:24 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006, David Moberg wrote:

sindi keesan wrote:
My kernel does not work even with the stick. uhci or usb-uhci crash it
after
'USB UHCI at I/O 0xef80, IRQ 11'.

I repeated this numerous times on the same computer (where your kernels
worked) with the stick and the card reader. I need to hard reboot after
the crash.

What version of gcc are you using to build this kernel?

David

gcc 2.95 (I think from Slackware 8.1).

I have SW91 glibc on the other computer and could compile there with SW91 gcc if I installed the kernel source and headers, but if you still have yours set up to compile would you have time to compile using my kernel config?

I could also put SW10.2 on the other 3GB partition on this computer.

Which gcc did you use?

Do you want to try compiling a 2.2.6 kernel that works with USB-storage?