baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3.40 Opera Segmentation fault with X_SVGA (256 colors), backspace and mouse problems

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3.40 Opera Segmentation fault with X_SVGA (256 colors), backspace and mouse problems
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 08:12:01 +1300

sindi keesan wrote:

> the European site still has only BL3.32.

I've tried to update volny.cz but unfortunately my
password no longer works. Looks like my access has
been turned off. Fortunately basiclinux.com.ru is
still working and has been updated.

> Why would a PS/2 mouse work in DOS but not linux?

A PS/2 mouse works fine in Linux when you use the
correct Pointer Protocol.

> And with Redhatbut not BL,

I use PS/2 mice all the time in BasicLinux. They
work fine. So does my Intellimouse.

http://www.basiclinux.com.ru