baslinux - Re: [BL] interesting info for those with trident cards (possibly applies to others)

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] interesting info for those with trident cards (possibly applies to others)
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 20:11:45 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

James Miller wrote:

I actually hate flash, since 99% of the time it's just
some obnoxious advertizing.

I agree. That's why I normally leave flash off. I only
turn it on where I really need it.

What sites have really needed it other than the ecard place?
Does the latest linux version work with either BL and if not, where did you find yours?