baslinux - Re: [BL] Use glibc2.3 binaries on BL3 (was: netpbm)

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Use glibc2.3 binaries on BL3 (was: netpbm)
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 22:29:00 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005, mikkel meinike wrote:

I have just revisit erlyer mail netpbm and looked through

I have attached a list of what is in David's package, which I have.
I can mail you a few of the files. Tell me which ones you want first
(five or so - I have not got mutt to work on this computer and will have
to upload to a shell account first instead). I have 5MB of files.

I posted the entire 1.6MB package for libc5, which contains everything that is in the list that I sent you. Ron copied it to his site, which is faster than mine. So you can download the whole package from his site or my site, and unpack it, and you will have all of the files you want and many other files too. I did not post the individual files, it would take up too much space, 5MB instead of 1.6MB.

If you have a dial-up (slow) connection I am willing to send you a few individual files. Send me the list of files (don't post to the BL list, just to me).

ealy whene I look through this list everything that I need is there. I
still don't understand can I download all this on Sindi's side now?
els I still like this thing of you sending me one or two at a time.
Sorry fore being to buissy to chec the thinks disently before posting.
/mikkel