baslinux - Re: [BL] Use glibc2.3 binaries on BL3 (was: netpbm)

  • From: mikkel meinike <mimeini AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Use glibc2.3 binaries on BL3 (was: netpbm)
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 21:12:13 +0000

> (I really don't know) What do you think of all this, Mikkel?
I am interested in the older 486 things I had this one older lap top
that I kept building better and better systems for and I feel like I
am getting close to the optimal. Therefore I think of just moving the
seeks SW9 files over and whit theme the netpbm parts that I am missing
in the BL3 packages also I think fore the direction you seems to be
going in (new'er libs) it would be OK for me to post on my home page
(comeing up) a little package with these seeks fils and the extra
netpbm tools (if I can make theme work on my system) fore those of
people who, like me, only wont this ekstra netpbm tools on there
smaller older computer.

/Mikkel