baslinux - Re: [BL] Use glibc2.3 binaries on BL3 (was: netpbm)

  • From: mikkel meinike <mimeini AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Use glibc2.3 binaries on BL3 (was: netpbm)
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 21:30:44 +0000

I have just revisit erlyer mail netpbm and looked through

>I have attached a list of what is in David's package, which I have.
>I can mail you a few of the files. Tell me which ones you want first
>(five or so - I have not got mutt to work on this computer and will have
>to upload to a shell account first instead). I have 5MB of files.

ealy whene I look through this list everything that I need is there. I
still don't understand can I download all this on Sindi's side now?
els I still like this thing of you sending me one or two at a time.
Sorry fore being to buissy to chec the thinks disently before posting.
/mikkel