baslinux - Re: [BL] xdosemu not working in BL3

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] xdosemu not working in BL3
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 02:18:13 +0000 (UTC)

The latest dosemu developers' version 1.3.2 has fixed
xdosemu missing comma (and also i)
(in BL2, BL3 would not even load xdosemu)
dosemu missing A and S (no mention of the ^)
(in BL2 only, earlier versions were okay here)

Version 1.2.2 has fixed some problem with fonts in X that were probably what was keeping xdosemu from working in BL3.

No mention of why text was blue when running xdosemu text programs, but what we are after is CLI dosemu anyway.

2MB source code, a new challenge. I plan to compile with glibc 2.2.5.
They fixed things to work with kernel 2.6.

If underlines could be made to work on a TTL monitor with mdacon, I might look into also tackling the Alt-F1 problem and trying WP5.1 again. Is there some way to program things so Alt-Fn no longer switches to vtn?