baslinux - Re: [BL] xdosemu not working in BL3

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] xdosemu not working in BL3
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 14:48:13 +0000 (UTC)

Would anyone like to help us compile the latest dosemu (developers' version) for BL2 with glibc2.2.5? I followed instructions, we have the right kernel and compiler, but make gives an error message about XXX not found in function main. We found XXX in some file (Makefile) being written to tmp2 and then written from there to somewhere else but beyond that I have no idea what to do next.

The older version for BL3 works okay in CLI but xdosemu won't even load. The newest precompiled binary for BL2 (with glibc2.2.5) has keyboard problems both CLI and X (missing or wrong characters).

Or maybe Steven or someone would just like to compile it for BL3 and/or BL2 with 2.1.3.