baslinux - Re: [BL] MPlayer

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] MPlayer
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 19:41:57 +0000 (UTC)

The second version David compiled does Realaudio and Windows Media Player and Ogg, at least it converts them to .wav, along with MP3. It just won't play them with OSS. This version works on my PI's but not on the PIII.
So does the third version, most recently posted. I have not tried it on Realaudio yet since I am happy with the second version and neither play sound at all and I am sure something better is coming soon.

Probably it is the first version, for PII, which is not working with Realaudio. That was posted as mplayer.bz2.