baslinux - Re: [BL] MPlayer

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] MPlayer
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 23:53:25 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 19 May 2005, sindi keesan wrote:

Bunzip2 tells me the mplayer.bz2 file that I downloaded is corrupted so don't check your script yet. I will try again.

I downloaded again and again got your error message about missing bzip2 or bunzip2, and I think the file you have posted may be corrupt since using bzip2 directly tells me the file is corrupt.

md5sum 8852cb1b12cad4729d1846......

The mplayer.bz2 file is corrupt, twice.

You might want to change your error message to suggest the possibility of a corrupted file, not just an absent bzip2 or bunzip2.