baslinux - Re: [BL] BL4 and uClibc

  • From: Mr Christopher Rose <mrchrisrose AT yahoo.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL4 and uClibc
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 18:55:43 -0800 (PST)

I am also curious about that. Will there be a way to
"upgrade" from BL3.32 (which is running on my laptop)
to BL4 or would it be a case of fresh install. Also,
will emacs be supported with uClibc? I ask as I am
contemplating adding emacs to my BL3.32 machine
currently (tonight?). Oh, as long as I am at it, what
file(s) would I have to add for it to work?

Christopher