baslinux - Re: [BL] Get_info on PCMCIA

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Get_info on PCMCIA
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 13:39:33 +1300

Joel Adria wrote:

> I need a specific "make" compiler that will work.

What you need is an ordinary GCC compiler (with any
additional add-ons that your sourcecode requires).
The "make" command is part of GCC.

To install GCC from Slackware, you need the following
packages (as a minimum):
------------
binutils.tgz
egcs.tgz
gmake.tgz
libc.tgz
linuxinc.tgz
If you are going to compile a kernel, you will need
bin86.tgz and lx2216.tgz (the kernel sourcecode).
Compiling kernel modules might also require lx2216.tgz.

AutoMake did not