baslinux - [BL] Get_info on PCMCIA

  • From: "Joel Adria" <AspenDr AT telus.net>
  • To: "Basic Linux Mailling List" <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [BL] Get_info on PCMCIA
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 21:34:12 -0600

First of all, I could find no good "make" compiler. When I ran it, it just gave me a few errors, and then told me "Nothing to do with : Makefile" oh well.
Second, cardmgr (or one of the modules) uses something called get_info on the slots. But then it stops because it could not "get_info" could somebody tell me if there is a file in BL3 called "get_info" or if my pc card is just not agreeing with anything. Thanks!

-Joel