baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 HArdware?

  • From: Robert Steinmetz <rob AT steinmetznet.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 HArdware?
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 16:41:11 -0600

James Miller wrote:

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004, Robert Steinmetz wrote:

Robert Steinmetz wrote:

o you or anyone else know what kernel BL3 is running?

I just checked Stevens Web page. The kernel is;

# 2.2.16 kernel .config file for BL3

Wireless options are not compiled in.

# CONFIG_NET_RADIO is not set

I think that config file is for the BL2 kernel. There is no page for BL3
yet. BL3 does use the same kernel version, but it is alot more modified
for size reduction compared to the BL2 kernel. That said, I kind of doubt
the CONFIG_RADIO_NET option is set on it, either. Steven would have to
say for sure.

The text I posted was from the web page. It says it is for the BL3 kernel.
http://www.volny.cz/basiclinux/config.txt

--
Robert Steinmetz AIA
Principal