baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3-01.zip

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3-01.zip
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 07:09:49 +1300

Sindi Keesan wrote:

> links-ssl won't display images for me. Does it do so
> for you?

I don't use links-ssl (the default links does everything
I need). Looks like I won't be recommending links-ssl as
an add-on.

> Maybe it was compiled without that capability to make
> it smaller.

That is possible.

> Unless I can get microcom to work,

microcom isn't your only problem. You also say you are unable
to download. It is possible that you have a flaw on your system
that is causing both problems. Could be a hardware issue in the
modem/computer or some problem in configuration. I assume you
are booting without CONFIG.SYS and AUTOEXEC.BAT ?

> Can't use BL3 to download the newer BL3, unfortunately.

I have had no problem using links to download in BL3 (although
the biggest file I downloaded with it was only around 200kb).
Is your problem with links or with wget?