baslinux - Re: [BL] DVD

  • From: Sindi Keesan <keesan AT iamjlamb.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] DVD
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 20:19:39 -0500 (EST)

I have not looked, but what you are referring me to is probably for
playing movies on DVD. All we need to do is copy files from the DVD to
the hard drive so that our friend can then copy them to CD.

I will stick in the 170MB hard drive with BL2 on it, into the computer
with the DVD-drive, and see if it will read DVDs. It reads CDs.
Someone else said to just treat it like a CD-ROM drive, but read DVD files
off the DVD.

I have cdrecord and another free DOS CD writer program (cdroast?) to use
after that.