baslinux - Re: [BL] sftp

  • From: Sindi Keesan <keesan AT iamjlamb.com>
  • To: Ian Scott <mriscott AT yahoo.co.uk>
  • Cc: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] sftp
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:53:25 -0500 (EST)

I downloaded and gunzipped ssh.tgz for BL2 and put it into /usr/bin
and did chmod +x. Went online (eznet up 0).

I typed ssh -c blowfish www.iamjlamb.com
(-c blowfish specifies the type of encryption)

Host key not found from the list of known hosts.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting?

I typed Y - and it asked me the same question.
I typed N - ditto.
I typed Ctl-C to exit the program.

Has anyone else on this list used ssh (from Steven's add-on site)
and if so, what do I do now? Am I supposed to make a host key somehow?