baslinux - Re: [BL] lynx 2.8.5

  • From: "Sheldon Isaac" <sisaac AT netaxs.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] lynx 2.8.5
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 09:39:15 -0500

On 16 Feb 2004 at 21:59, Sindi Keesan wrote:

> www.iamjlamb.com/~keesan/lynx-285-static-bl2.tgz
>
> Steven, or anyone else, could you please make sure this is working
> properly on a minimum BL2 installation before I ask James to post it? I
> will send him a copy of the script used to compile with, to show what
> options were included.

I'll download it, but want to ask now how to install it: installpkg, or
just gunzip to someplace like /usr/bin/lynx, or what?

You had previously said something about "You need a copy of lynx.cfg "

Is this a character-mode program, or does it require a graphical
interface? (I don't currently have such)

Thanks,

Sheldon Isaac