baslinux - Re: [BL] video cards

  • From: Sindi Keesan <keesan AT iamjlamb.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] video cards
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 21:57:44 -0500 (EST)

I looked in devs.tgz and did not see any fb0 or fb anything.
Can I make my own device entry instead?

I will try the other three approaches except the link to Delilinux (xvesa)
seems to be broken.

The SiS video is not supported by svgalib either - links2 will only do 16
not 256 colors.

Is there an xvesa for vesa 1.2 not just 2.0?