baslinux - Re: [BL] man2html script

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] man2html script
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 18:45:05 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

> Did you type in the script? Or block copy? If you type
> it in, it's easy to get one of those ` wrong. When I
> put a script in a message, I always block copy the
> actual script (from an xterm).
>
> > Could the problme be with "find"? Did you install the
> > full version of "find" on your system, Steven?
>
> Nope, it's the busybox find.

Fixed. It was a case of SNUE - Stupid Newbie User Error. I was trying to
call manpages that were not installed on the system (e.g., bash and cat).
Don't know why these common ones didn't get installed, but when I try to
call manpages that I know are on the system (e.g., MAN fstab, MAN
antiword), it works fine. I think it is alot faster than groff or
whatever is traditionally used for manpage viewing.

James