baslinux - Re: [BL] pcmcia help, more frequent fsck'ing

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] pcmcia help, more frequent fsck'ing
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 07:53:26 -0500 (CDT)

I think maybe the network file is actually in /etc/pcmcia and that it
takes its network settings from /etc/pcmcia/network.opts - that is, if I'm
reading the pcmcia how to correctly. In any case, having edited that file
and run /etc/rc.d/rc.pcmcia start again, I get more missing commands. It
seems netstat and route are missing or not found where the script expects
them. Route is definitely in the system, under /bin/busybox like the
others. So, I symlinked it (another one to add to the FAQ for pcmcia
setup under BL). But netstat doesn't seem to be in busybox. There is a
netstat under /proc/net/netstat : is that the one the script needs to
find? If so, I suppose I should symlink it as well to the /sbin dir? In
any case, the /etc/rc.d/rc.pcmcia start script is still hanging after it
can't find the "route" command (looks for netstat first, but apparently
can proceed to "route" without having found it). Please advise.

James