baslinux - [BL] X Window settings

  • From: "Nepsong Sekalee" <nepsong AT telkom.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] X Window settings
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:12:10 +0700

hi there,

recently I've been installing BL 2.10 to my P5 166 MHz with 48 MB Ram notebook. BL 2.10 relly give a new live to it. But I have some question about setting up X Window
- how to set X to 800x600 resolution ? I've installed xsvga.tgz, xfscl.tgz and xf100.tgz as told on BL site and configure it with xf86config with no success :(
- Is it possible to add pcmcia and sound support on BL ? because I want to connect my notebook to my home network so I can surf the web while listening some music :)

I think it's all for now but I'm sure I'll be ask you nice people some more question :)

Regards,

Nepsong
PS: Sorry for my bad english
"TELKOMNet Instan memberikan diskon 40% untuk akses malam hari dari pukul
23.00 sampai 06.00.
Berlaku untuk wilayah Jawa Timur mulai 1 Mei 2003 sampai 30 Juni 2003."