baslinux - Re: [BL] Rdesktop

  • From: Yong Beng Ong <basic_yongbeng AT yahoo.com.sg>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Rdesktop
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 10:24:35 +0800 (CST)

Thanks James for the questions and info..appreciate
it..while..since the gcc gona take up so much of
space, I've went on to install the binary package that
Steve had directed me too..and when I did a ldd on
it..here are the remarks.

/<#> ldd /usr/bin/rdesktop
/usr/bin/rdesktop: /lib/libc.so.6:version 'GLIBC_2.3'
not found (required by /usr/bin/rdesktop)
libx11.so.6 => /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so.6(0x40015000)
libcrypto.so.0 => not found
libc.so.6 =>/lib/libc.so.6 (0x400b3000)

and james..I'm sorry if my so call 1 question turn out
to be 5. my fault on that.but I wanna highlight 1
thing is that I'm excited about BL. that's why I
wanted to explore all sorts of possibility and throw
away the M$ OS which always fail on me..currently, I'm
able to run links and surf the net which I love every
moment of it. and I seriously hope to get some help
from experts like you guys to aid me into getting my
BL works. Thanks once again.

--- James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net> wrote: > On