baslinux - Re: [BL] Rdesktop

  • From: Yong Beng Ong <basic_yongbeng AT yahoo.com.sg>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Rdesktop
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 11:17:25 +0800 (CST)

While...You're welcome too!!The reason why i need to
get rdesktop working is becuz in my office, there's a
couple of application that runs on thin client
environment and furthermore, on Windows 2000
Server..So, I can't possibly change the whole
application and my company is not yet ready for
Linux.Being such, I have to run linux on a small HD.
around 340 MB. and an old processor to get things
started. Which kinda need to access the Windows 2000
Server..

While..as for GCC..if it's too big..maybe I need to
scrape it..but..is there anyone out there willing to
comiple for me and pass to be the binaries on BL?
would really appreciate cuz the one I downloaded is of
Slackware 9.0..dun think it's that compatible...

as for the libraries..while..I someone would be able
to tell me where to get those files and installed them
or copied them...thanks!