baslinux - Re: [BL] Rdesktop

  • From: "James Miller (office)" <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Rdesktop
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 07:50:42 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, [iso-8859-1] Yong Beng Ong wrote:
> all the way until when I wanted to disconnect..it got
> hang....had anyone run any X-windows application and
> then their system hang.how did you manage to resolve
> it? do let me know..thanks!

The standard way of dealing with Xwindows misbehavior is to hit
ctrl-alt-backspace (which should kill Xwindows and get you back to
console), but it sounds like this is not working in your
situation, correct? Did you look for any rdesktop discussion groups?
Maybe they know of some specific reasons for the sorts of problems you're
encountering.

James