baslinux - Re: [BL] Rdesktop

  • From: Yong Beng Ong <basic_yongbeng AT yahoo.com.sg>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Rdesktop
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 09:21:38 +0800 (CST)

Thanks!! but I do have one question.. That is how big
is the gcc and where is the directory to download this
gcc compiler? what are the steps from downloading this
gcc compiler then to compiling the rdesktop and to run
it? would really appreciate if you can give me more
details.thanks!

--- qwms-avib AT dea.spamcon.org wrote: > Yong Beng Ong

http://www.linuxpackages.net/details.php?name=rdesktop